Rock sandstone with trees and a small waterfall

Great American Outdoors Act Resources

The Great American Outdoors Act (GAOA) provides funding to the Department of the Interior and Department of Agriculture (USDA). Within the Department of the Interior, the Bureau of Indian Education, Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and National Park Service receive funding for GAOA projects. The USDA Forest Service also receives funding for GAOA projects.

Information for Contractors

Bureaus provide information for contractors and advertise opportunities through their websites. Contractors should contact bureau contracting offices and Great American Outdoors Act bureau program offices with questions.