FOIA Reports Library & Reading Room
At this time, archival documents may not be 100% accessible. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Department's FOIA Public Liaison.
FOIA Libraries contain records that are required to be made available to the public under 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(2), as well as other records that the Department (or one of its subparts) discretionarily makes available to the public for inspection and copying.
The materials found in the Department's FOIA Libraries include:
- final opinions made in the adjudication of cases;
- policy statements and interpretations which have been adopted by the Department but not published in the Federal Register;
- administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public;
- copies of records that have been released to any person in response to a FOIA request and that have been requested, or that the Department anticipates will be requested, at least three times under the FOIA (in other words, frequently requested records);
- an index of frequently requested records; and
- links to other related sites and reference materials.
Check out the other records available, below our FOIA library search tool.
FOIA Library Search
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results
Frequently Requested Records
Reading Room Records